– Walk your dog without a leash
– Land with a boat anywhere on the site
– Make camp fires
– Drink alcohol outside of the pic-nic areas
– Make BBQ
– Bike on the site (stand beside your bike please)
– Feed wild animal
– Drive an all-terrain vehicule
In addition, in the historical area (around the windmill), it is forbidden to :
– Play ball, freesbee, etc.
– Sunbathe, lie down
Thank you for your understanding!
During winter time the historical park is closed.
Visitors and outdoor enthusiasts can however enjoy the site since it is accessible all year round.
However, Pointe-du-Moulin Historical Park is not responsible for the safety of visitors.