- Le billet inclut les éléments suivants:
- Participation à la cérémonie d’inauguration
- Cocktail formule 5 à 7 incluant un cocktail de bienvenue et des hors d’oeuvres
- Un siège réservé pour les représentations théâtrales
- Participation à l’encan silencieux au profit de l’OBNL
À noter qu’un billet est obligatoire pour participer à l’événement et que le passeport vaccinal accompagné d’une pièce d’identité est requis pour participer à l’événement.
- The ticket includes the following:
- Participation in the inauguration ceremony
- 5 to 7 including a welcome cocktail and hors d’oeuvres
- A reserved seat for theatrical performances
- Participation in the silent auction for the benefit of the NPO
Note that a ticket is mandatory to participate in the event and that the vaccination passport accompanied by an identity document is required to participate in the event.
October 28th est definitly a date to keep in mind! It’s on that evening that will take place the official inauguration of the oldest functionning windmill in the country. As soon as 5:00 PM, guests will be greeted at the Pointe-du-Moulin Historical Park to assist the ceremonial windmill inauguration. Afterwards, the Comité du 350e de l’île Perrot will announce their biggest activities planned between April and October of 2022. Guests will after be guided to the reception hall to watch two theatrical representation offered by the students of the Chêne-Bleu secondary school and the storyteller Éric Michaud. Throughout the evening, a virtual auction will be accessible for the guests that want to support the non profit organization mandated to manage and animate the Pointe-du-Moulin Historical Park. All profit made during the evening will support their mission to promote the history of île Perrot during the New-France time period. Appetizers and a welcome drink will be served to guests.
Tickets are non-refundable except in the event of cancellation of the event by the organizer.